Attention--post failure, how to do?
Back Forum Reply New

Where can i find the sims3 pictures i take during game play?

I cant seem to find the pictures and videos i take during sims3 game play. Does anyone know where i can find them? Thanks.
I believe that when you downloaded the sims 3 you got a sims 3 folder which included a whole bunch of other folders such as videos, photos, etc.

Try opening up your start menu and do a search for "Sims 3" and see if anything comes up.

Another way to take photos and by pressing the "Prt Scrn" button which is located at the top right of your keyboard. Once you press that button, open up "Paint", and click "Edit" and "Paste" and it should have your picture.
1 week ago
use friendliness but do not use your friends.
1# simschallenger
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots
check the pics under the path ....all the pics u took are there..
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Crea delle Nazioni Unite in sim x tariffa foto Premi Il Tasto C, le foto le trovi in Documenti POI clicchi su arti elettroniche e clicchi su The Sims 3 da li TROVA la Cartella screenshots
Crea delle Nazioni Unite in sim x tariffa foto Premi Il Tasto C, le foto le trovi in Documenti POI clicchi su arti elettroniche e clicchi su The Sims 3 da li TROVA la Cartella screenshots
martina25, please note that this is an international forum and not all of us speak what looks to be Italian.
not the best you've ever had, but you say I'm pretty close ...
I searched Google for answers for you to refer to:

They're in the My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots folder along with the videos folder and the custom music folder where you can place your own mp3s to listen to on the radio in-game.

hope it can help
Back Forum